Image from Robbie Shade
Planning a career is a big job. So we’re going to break it down into manageable steps where we can give you all the tools and tips you need to make good decisions.
Let’s start by working out what position you’re in. Which of these sounds like you?
- I’m gonna do anything I can to make the world a better place.
- There’s a cause I care about, but I don’t know the best way to advance that cause.
- I’m interested in a specific type of career, but I’m not sure how I can have most impact within that type
- I’ve got some career options I’m picking between, and I’d like to pick the best one.
- I’ve already got a job and I’d like to make a difference without changing jobs.