We’ve been featured on Radio 4’s Today programme, and on BBC Online:
- BBC online: Banking ‘can be an ethical career choice’
- BBC Radio 4: Today programme with Ian Hislop
- University of Oxford: Want an ethical career? Become a banker
- Philanthropy UK: Oxford students start philanthropic movement
- Practical Ethics: Banking as an ethical career
- Euromoney: Impact Investing: the big business of small donors
- Third Sector: Banking can be more ethical than the voluntary sector, says Oxford academic
- Africa Development and Politics: Who does more for development: bankers or ‘aid workers’?
- Ethics in Public and Professional Life: Banker vs. Aid Worker
- High Flying Ladies: Doing good by getting rich
Ethically-minded people should consider a career in banking rather than joining the third sector, suggests Will Crouch of 80,000 Hours.