We just added a new and very cool feature to our website: the ‘career recommender’.
It takes about 3 minutes to use and might end up significantly changing the course of your career.
Our goal is to ask you just a questions and then tell you in what careers you can have the greatest social impact.
If that sounds ambitious, that’s because it is! But the thousand of people who have already used it during testing it have found it surprisingly useful.
It should at least throw up options you should seriously consider before you do something else. So:
- Use the Career Recommender.
- Once you’re done, it can email you your suggestions so you can read more about them later.
- Share it on social media and perhaps change the lives of your friends and family for the better.
We expect the career recommender to remain a core part of our career guide in the future. It’s already useful, but it will become much more so over time as our research expands and we:
- ‘Review’ and rate a wider range of paths, especially those in which people can achieve great things without having to have far above average quantitative or language skills.
- Change the questions to more precisely measure people’s key abilities.
- Check that it gives good answers for any possible set of inputs.