- We explain the principles we use to guide our work
- For each individual report, we justify our claims in footnotes, appendices or other reports. If you see a claim that isn’t backed up by a link or citation, you can assume there’s no further justification.
- We ask experts in the relevant area to check our articles for mistakes before we publish them.
- We make it easy to critique our work by giving a summary of our key findings, explaining our research process, flagging key judgement calls and stating our key uncertainties.
Openness about our organisation
- In-depth self-evaluations every year.
- Updates on our progress and key metrics every week.
- Our annual accounts.
- A summary of the mistakes we’ve made as an organisation.
- We’re affiliated with two research groups at the University of Oxford.
- Read our endorsements and testimonials.
- We’ve been widely featured in the media.
Over 5 million people have visited our website and thousands of people have shifted their career plans based on our advice.
Read more about:
- How we evaluate our impact.
- What our users say about us.
- Examples of people who have changed their careers because of us.