We’ve released our 2019 annual review here.
It summarises our annual impact evaluation, and outlines our progress, plans, mistakes and fundraising needs.
The document was initially prepared in Nov 2019. We delayed its release until we heard back from some of our largest donors so that other stakeholders would be fully informed about our funding situation before we asked for their support. Most claims should be taken to be made “as of November 2019.”
- A 3-page summary of Ben’s personal reflections on progress at 80,000 Hours (80k).
- A 6-page summary of 80k’s progress during 2019 and plans for 2020.
- A 7-page summary of updates on historical impact.
If you would like to go into more detail, we also provide the following optional sections:
- The full review, which includes: metrics; progress by programme; team time allocation; mistakes; cost-effectiveness; strategy updates; priorities for 2020; predictions about 2020; budgets; fundraising targets.
- Appendices providing more detail on the above, especially our evaluations of each programme and data on contributors to EA movement building.
You can find our previous evaluations here.