We’re extremely grateful to all those who have supported us over the years. 80,000 Hours wouldn’t be possible if it weren’t for the help of many, many people. We’re deeply grateful for your support and for this opportunity to have a big impact.
First, we’d like to thank all our donors.
We’d like to thank everyone who has worked at 80,000 Hours, either as staff, volunteer or intern, especially:
- Richard Batty, Matt Gibb, Robbie Shade, Niel Bowerman for helping to launch High Impact Careers.
- Tom Rowlands for helping with the initial launch 80,000 Hours.
- Seb Farquhar, Jess Whittlestone, Roman Duda, Ilan Fischer, and Jake Nebel for daring to work with us in the early days and getting us going as a professional organisation.
- Everyone who has worked at central CEA, providing us with operations, especially Tom Ash, George McGowan, Tara MacAuley, Tonja Wright, Marek Duda and Kandasai Griffiths.
- The original staff and founders of CEA, who house us, including Michelle Hutchinson, Robert Wiblin, Tom Ash and Holly Morgan.
- Our trustees, Toby Ord, Nick Beckstead and Will MacAskill.
- All our other interns and freelancers, including Ozzie Gooen, Jen Brennan, Isaac Lewis, Peter Orr, Amber Morgan, Kyle Scott.
We’d like to thank everyone who has taken time to give us advice, including Holden Karnofsky, Adam O’Boyle, Cal Newport, Matt Clifford, Soushiant Zanganehpour, Jeff Kaufmann, James Norris, Alex Flint, and many others.
We’d like to thank everyone at Y Combinator.
Thank you to all our users who have provided us with detailed feedback, and taken the time to fill out our many surveys.
And thank you to the following companies who have provided us with discounted services: