On this page, we list some of our most in-depth career research reports that have not been featured on the other pages.
In-depth career research
- How many lives does a doctor save? A three part series, here, here, and here
- What’s the expected influence of becoming a politician? Read here.
How hard is it to become Prime Minister of the UK? Read here.
Entrepreneurship: A game of poker, not roulette. Read here.
- Biases and how they affect your career decisions. The results of our survey of the literature on decision making biases. Read here.
Personal fit and replaceability
- What does economics tell us about replaceability? Read here
Intelligence matters more than you think for career success. Read here.
Does the harm caused by banking outweigh the good done earning to give? Read here
What’s your true impact? Read here
- Can you measure the good you’ll do? Read here.
How altruists can benefit from risky careers. Read here.